How to Make the Moon Realm a New York Times Bestseller!
First off, thanks for clicking this tab! Clicking this tab means two very important things.
Thing One: You love the Moon Realm Series and want to see it on the New York Times Bestseller List.
Thing Two: You know how to click on stuff! (That clicking ability will serve you well for this next part!)
Here are nine things (Nine! Get it!) you can do to help get the Moon Realm Series onto the New York Times Best Seller List.
1) Tell a friend who loves to read about The Moon Realm series. Word of mouth is the most powerful thing out there!
2) Kindle owners of The Moon Coin: leave a glowing review (5 star rating, preferably) on the book’s Amazon page: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B005JFMKB8. Don’t like writing reviews? It only takes a sentence or two. Just gush, you’ll do fine.
3) Email a link of The Moon Coin’s first six chapters to a friend.
ePub version (iPad and Nook friendly): https://dl.dropbox.com/u/38598908/FileChute/First6ChapsTMC.epub
Mobi version (Kindle friendly): https://dl.dropbox.com/u/38598908/FileChute/First6ChapsTMC.mobi
PDF version: https://themoonrealm.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/tmc-pdf-first6chaps.pdf
5) Pick your social media of choice and keep track of Moon Realm giveaways, promos, new releases, and news. Follow, Like, Subscribe—whatever your flavor of social media calls it, do it. 🙂 Here are a bunch of the social media sites where you keep up with news on the Moon Realm:
7) Ask your local bookstore or library to carry paperback copies. In fact, if you print out this Wholesale Order Form and hand it to them when you ask, then they’ll have all the info they need to order copies. Click HERE for a printable PDF of the form.
8) Did you think the The Moon Coin was worthy of five out of five stars? You did? Then go rate the book! You can leave the review blank if you want, but rate the book! Click HERE for the Amazon page. Click HERE for the Barnes & Noble Page. Click HERE for the iTunes iBookstore page.
Thanks for all your clicks, emails, good words, and anything else you came up with on your own.
May your shadows be few, and your pads be silent,
P.S. A series lives and dies by the dedication of its fans. If you love the Moon Realm, please spread the word. Thanks.